YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Say Something


HELLO HOPE EVERYONE HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS :-) [sorry for the late wish]





Everyday's been so packed that I haven't gotten much chance to write or even if i had, i ended up sleeping, using my phone or reading hahaha :D

The year's coming to an end and I'm definitely not ready for the new year to start :-( and I haven't finished my e-learning work + study for physics \cries/ it's so sadddd that we have to study during the holidays why why why :( and i would much rather study for anything else as compared to physics cus i'm too noob for it hahaha

I've been overseas a lot this holiday and I haven't gotten the chance to meet up with so many people :(

FRIENDIES I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH :-(
MY BSF <3


And many many other people :( really hope to see all of them soon (somehow) !!!! :)

This year has indeed passed really fast for me and well there were both happy times and the busy & stressful times. I'm thankful for the new friends I met as well as the new class I'm in and life would definitely be different without all of them :D I'm also really happy that I still got the chance to meet up with my friendies and any day with my friendies is a happy day hehe :D but i definitely do miss the times we had in st nicks a lot and it's really kinda true that when we leave st nicks, "we're out in the big bad world" hahah funny but true ^^

As the new year approaches, may we all do well for As and get through any obstacles that come in our way and yup, play hard and study hard (maybe more of the study) and then we can PARTAY ALL NIGHT AND DAY HEHEHEHE :) ANYBODY UP FOR A ONESIE SLEEPOVER? HEHEHEHEHE :)

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN OUR FAVOUR AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START CUS I WANNA MEET MY FRIENDS BUT I DON'T WANT SCHOOL TO START AS WELL CUS THERE'S As YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN >>>

OKIES BYE BYE :)
Love and miss all of my friends <3

P.S. SO HAPPY THAT ALEX & SIERRA WON THE X FACTOR USA HEHEHEHEHE :D their version of "Give Me Love" and "Say Something" keeps getting stuck in my head ^^






Ok pretty pic to end of this blog post :) xoxo


More about swiss trip and aussie trip next time ^^

1 comment:

  1. crystal i want a onesie sleepover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i also miss the times we had in sn but glad we still meet up! and we must meet up in january i dont care >:)

    ReplyDelete